Monday, March 1, 2010

March Scrapbooking Kit- now available for purchase!


Wow, February went by sooo quickly. Hard to believe it's March 1st already. I will be watching to see if the month comes in like a lamb or a lion. Based on the amount of snow in the past few days...I'd say lion it is. Before I share some of the layouts created with the March Scrapbook kit available for purchase today I wanted to let you know that currently any of our items in our Embellishment gallery are on sale for 30% off. We are clearing the shelves to get ready to stock with new merchandise. On-line orders ... enter the code EMBELLISH (all cap's) into the coupon box (located at the bottom of your shopping cart); hit submit & save!! Sale is on till Tuesday, March 2nd @ midnight.
 Now here are some layouts created by Sarah, Liz and Andrea- thanks Ladies! Please note that layouts feature items made with the kit and also with their own stash of scrapbooking goodies. We will post some more tomorrow to help keep the ole' mojo going.
Liz



Sarah



Andrea

4 comments:

  1. can't wait for my kit, it looks like so much fun! congrats on the new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the kit for March! Amazing creations, Love them all! So excited for the new blog...its about stinkin time....lol!!! I sooo miss everyone at SGD!!! Hugs, Krista :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new blog!
    The pages and kit are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've added you to my blog reader so I can keep up to all the great inspiration you're providing! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete