Friday, March 5, 2010

SGD- Customer submission- The Greeting Farm


















These lovely cards showed up in my inbox from SGD customer Yvonne W. I love the greeting farm images and she did an amazing job with them. And some of my fave Basic Grey paper too- love it!!!! Check out the kitty's tush- that heart is awesome. The colouring is awesome too. Thanks for sending these in Yvonne- keep 'em coming! If anyone else wants to submit something they made with some SGD products just email me at andisstampin@yahoo.ca and I am happy to post it.

I am so happy to see we are now already at over 50 followers- woot woot! We will keep the blog candy going for a few more days then do the draw.

It's a beautiful sunny day here in SW Ontario- let's hope more of this snow and ice melt. I am heading to my craft room shortly to start thinking of what to put in the March Kimmie and Andrea card kits. I hope you get to spend some crafty time today too. If not actually crafting then at least the second best thing- blog hopping and/or craft shopping lol!

3 comments: