Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Tanya's creation using Feb's SGD scrapbook kit



















Tanya R sent us in this stinkin' cute card made with pieces from the Feb SGD scrapbook kit. I absolutely love the stitching all over this card. Almost makes me brave enough to try it on my cards again (first time was a wee bit of a disaster :) tee hee. She even used the felt butterflies to trace onto matching design paper and cut out.The stick pins add a great touch! You can get more details on what Tanya used to make this card by clicking here to go to her blog. Thanks so much for sending this in to us Tanya.

I can not tell you how much we are loving the customer creations we have gotten so far to post on our blog. Please keep them coming in as this is the biggest reason we wanted to have a blog- to share your crafty treasures. Email me at andisstampin@yahoo.ca if you have a creation you would let us share as well.

Have a scrappin' great day! SGD :)

No comments:

Post a Comment