Thursday, May 20, 2010

Blog candy alert and our blog candy is now closed.

I am now closing our blog candy and will be doing the draw tomorrow so please check back in to see if you are the winner. And tomorrow I will be posting our next blog candy as Sheila just gave me a $25 SGD gift card to share woot woot!!! Love me some gift cards!

As well, April the new girl at SGD has her own personal blog that she is just starting up and she is offering blog candy to kick off her new blog. She has some amazing photos on her blog and she is such a great crafter I encourage you to check her out and become a follower. Click here to go to her blog and see what I am talking about and to see her blog candy! Scroll down a few posts to see the stunning shot she took of her little one in the grass. She got in the grass and took the shot through the blades. Love it! I should try it myself as our grass is so long I can do it without bending over hee hee.

1 comment:

  1. OK, I've checked back tomorrow, the next day, the day after that, and then the next one, and the next one, and the next one, and the next...
    Who won?

    ReplyDelete