Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Blog Candy WINNER(S)!!

Okay, this is disgustingly behind schedule! Life (and Spring/Summer) have been getting in the way and I apologize this is so late. Because of that I am giving away 3 prizes in total!!!!! Hope that makes up for it
First up- winner of the carrying case is KENDRA!!!!!!!!!
Kendra said... (Character  Cafe) Hey, what great candy! Thanks for the chance to win... awesome make n takes this weekend for NSD, thanks for that too :) Already made some of those cute little flowers...I'll post the badge on my blog and let some friends know!

Kendra please contact Sheila to pick up your case.

Next prize is the $25 gift card as it should have been posted and closed by now lolz!- A Creative Need! Poking around your blog I think I grabbed your name as Deena. Please contact myself or Sheila directly and we will send you your gift certificate!

3rd prize is a Unity Stamp. The winner of this stamp is Deb!!! Deb didn't have a personal blog so I have sent her an email asking her to contact me. If your name is Deb please check your email assigned to your blogger account =). The stamp you have won is one that we used in one of our previous card kits and has a bird on a branch with a quote. I have included a pic below:

Congrats to our winners and stay tuned for more posts today!

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I'm soooooo excited!!!! I never win anything and that case ROCKS, I can't wait to skip over to Scrappy's as I've affectionately coined Scrappin Great Deals in my house and get it... YAY!

    ReplyDelete