Thursday, June 17, 2010

June Kid's scrapbooking kit now available

The June kid's scrapbook kit is now available. This kit comes with:
* 2 sheets of Bazzill 12x12 Cardstock
* Pre-cut cardstock photo mats & background pieces
* Pre-cut cardstock title/numbers
* Pre-cut Party shapes
* Pre-cut glitter birthday paper by SEI
* assorted clear buttons
* bottle of Stickles!
* Birthday border pieces by SEI
* ribbon strip

I get this kit each month for my youngest DD as she loves scrapbooking and they help her do her own pages without having to wait for me if the mood hits and I'm not home. The kit has everything prepared for her and she can either follow the layout Kim created or make it in her own style. I personally signed up as a kid's club member so I didn't miss one and wouldn't get the 'how could you MOM' tone hee hee. Click here to order this kit and if you are a club member yours are ready for pickup!


No comments:

Post a Comment