Thursday, September 23, 2010

It's my Birthday- Store wide sale to help celebrate!


It's My Birthday Sale Event!!

It's my birthday!!! Oh yeah .... 45 never looked so good!! (Ok, maybe it has ... but I'm feelin' grooooovy!!) So - it's my birthday & I'll have a sale if I want to .... and if you haven't already figured it out, I LOVE A SALE, especially a birthday one!!! So my little scrappers & card-makers .... Whatever isn't already on sale is 20% off - STORE-WIDE!!!

So what's that mean?? EVERYTHING is on sale!!! Until when you ask?? Well, considering Sunday, Sept. 26th is my official birthday, let's go with that day!!! If it isn't already marked down, you will save 20% - this includes Copic Markers, our stamps, paper, cardstock, punches, adhesives, Spellbinders .... you name it!!!!! Have fun ladies!!!

Oh, and did I mention that with purchases of $20+ before taxes, we are giving you a gift??!!! Well it's true my little crafters ..... store-wide savings + free gifts!!!! Yaba-daba-du!!!!! (OK seriously, my teenager might kill me if she ever heard me saying things like groovy & yaba-daba-du! .... )

So click here to go to the store and shop till your heart's content! Your cart will show your regular amount and we will calculate the 20% off your regular priced merchandise and email you back with your new total. Easy Peasy!!!!

Love Sheila

1 comment: