Friday, December 3, 2010

Happy Anniversary Blog Candy!!!

Good Morning Everyone!!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US!!

SCRAPPIN' GREAT DEALS
HAS HAD THIS INCREDIBLE STORE FOR TWO YEARS NOW AND WE WANT TO CELEBRATE THE BIG DAY WITH YOU!!

COME VISIT US TODAY IN THE STORE FOR THIS AMAZING EVENT!!
YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!

OUR DIVAS ARE ON HAND WITH SOME BRILLIANT MAKE N TAKES!!
(WE HAVE THE MOST CREATIVE DESIGNERS!!)

THERE WILL BE DOOR PRIZES EVERY HALF HOUR!!

THE GRAND PRIZE:
A SPELLBINDER GRAND CALIBRE MACHINE WITH TWO DIES!!

HAVE I MENTIONED THERE WILL BE CAKE??

AND TO MAKE IT EVEN BETTER.....

HERE, ON THIS BLOG, TODAY ONLY...

BLOG CANDY!!

It is time to show us some love!!

LEAVE US A COMMENT ON THIS POST, LETTING US KNOW HOW GREAT YOU THINK OUR STORE IS, AND YOU COULD WIN THE CANDY!!

THESE TWO ADORABLE STAMPS JUST ARRIVED IN STOCK FROM IMPRESSION OBSESSION:


AND THEY COULD BE YOURS!!
ONE LUCKY PERSON WILL CARRY AWAY THIS CANDY!!

WILL IT BE YOU??

LET THE LOVIN' BEGIN!!!

12 comments:

  1. Oh boy I wish I lived closer (I'm in Ottawa) because I know where I would be spending my day to day! Have a great day celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the range in your store. Sounds like you have a ton of fun too.

    Congratulations on your anniversary. Thanks for your generosity in sharing these 2 cuties as a wonderful prize.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Sheila!!! You know I love your store!!! Especially the fact that it is online (: You are amazing at staying on top of what is new and popular and getting it into the store ASAP, your daily sales/ 12 hour sales are almost addictive (: (you might need to start SA meetings (:
    I wish I was there for all of the fun!! Have a fabulous day and eat a piece of cake for me (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary!! whoo hoo I love popping into the store and I have taken some classes, I so wish I could come in today:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your online store! Next time I'm in Ontario I will need to get there in person. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary! I'm bummed that I can't visit the store this weekend.

    Thanks for the chance to win those super cute stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy anniversary! Love your on-line store.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your on-line store so much! Lisa L.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Anniversary! You guys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your store!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think your store is great and had to meet it "in person" last time I was in London. Oh...if only I lived closer!

    ReplyDelete