Friday, January 28, 2011

Compliments!!!!

My grandma has an old saying: "You catch more flys with sugar than with vinegar!!" (Okay, ALL your grandmas probably said it too!!) But it is so true!! We here at Scrappin' Great Deals, LOVE a compliment and we get our fair share to be honest!! All the staff try really hard to make our store THE BEST EVER!!! Some niceness stands out from the rest though and this is one email we received and we would like to share it with all of you:

~~~~~~

Hi Sheila,

I have never really gone out of my way to submit to a scrapbooking company before but definitely thought it was time! Even though I have only made 2 purchases to date and don’t you worry there will be more!

I just wanted to take the time to let you know that I am grateful that I have found your website. I am absolutely loving the great amazing deals and pricing for us Canadians girls and men! Your packaging is exceptional and who doesn’t love the extra treats! I also have to commend you on your very quick shipping. Your feedback to myself as the customer when stock is not available also speaks for itself. You carry up to date merchandise and I am looking forward to your new stock from CHA assuming you attend that is. Would love to get my hands on some Gabrielle and Vicki B by Bo Bunny, just gorgeous and Basic Grey and…. I better stop while I am ahead.

Again thank you so very much. This customer truly appreciates your online service!

I would be interested in taking part in your monthly kits if you can provide me with the details that would be wonderful. I have just received my first kit for the month of January and love it and want more.

Wendy Plouffe

~~~~~

THANK YOU WENDY!!

You made our day with such fantastic praise!! Now to thank you, we will be sending you one of Scrappin' Sheila's LIMITED EDITION Scrapbooking Kits!!

Gotta Love a Little RAK!!




1 comment:

  1. OMG, I just noticed this! Thank you ever so much Sheila that is so very kind of you!

    ReplyDelete