Monday, January 10, 2011

WRMK Sew Easy

AN INCREDIBLE NEW "MUST HAVE" TOOL!!


Okay, how fabulous is this tool??? We cannot keep it on the shelves! As soon as a shipment arrives, they are shipped back out because of all the backorders we have! I have to admit that I have never stitched on a layout, primarily because of the hassle of pulling out my big sewing machine. It never seemed worth the effort. But I can see me using this, (if I can get my hands on one)!! There are multiple interchangeable heads for different stitches. Here are a few of them:













So for those of you who have managed to nab one, tell us.....is it as fantastic as it looks?? Is it truly SEWeasy??!!


3 comments:

  1. I would like more info on how this product works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks pretty cool - not too expensive either which is nice. My sewing machine is out on my craft table all the time, so adding some stitching to cards, etc. is always pretty quick and easy for me - but I have to admit, this looks fun!! Might have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great info Lori! I can't get my hands on one either yet. I may have to order it so I go on the backorder list hee hee!

    ReplyDelete