Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February's Scrapbook kit, Kid's kit and Card kit are now available and boy are they amazing!!!!

Normally I would post the pics before I chatter away but I have soooo many photos to share that its going to take up the whole page! All 3 of our monthly kits are available and honestly....I got all 3 myself this month. Yep..after you see these samples you will see why! Click on the name of the kit to be taken to the store link and scroll down for lots of scrapbook inspiration from Sheila and Lori from the scrapbooking kit. Enjoy the eye candy!


**Note- I used the Martha Steward Double scallop punch when creating my ruffles**

And here are bonus card layouts for this month's card kit that will be appearing shortly on this space- stay tuned!!









On Sheila's layout above of the adorable Miss Hannah she added some brown cat's eye ink and the flocking on the paper picked it up incredibly! Also she added some charms from Making Memories that aren't included in the kit (as we didn't have them then) but we just got in the store and they are sooo cute. Click here to see them!


UPDATE:

Card Kits are now Sold Out!! (1:30pm Feb 1, 2010)
Scrapbooking Kits are now Sold Out!! (Feb. 2, 2010)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the little dragon stamp (Cinder the love dragon)...does this mean that stamp is sold out too? Or can I just get the stamp on it's own? He's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelley, you can absolutely order Cinder on its own! Love that cute lil guy!

    ReplyDelete