Thursday, February 3, 2011

OOOHHH TIM!!!!




Superbowl or Tim Holtz??

I know MY answer and we here at Scrappin' Great Deals think we know your answer too!!

Come out on Sunday, February 6, 2010 for our Tim Holtz Day!!

Leave the football at home and come enjoy the multitude of free make n takes that our divas have created for you, all using products by Tim!!!

We will be demonstrating the following and more:

DISTRESS INKS AND RE-INKERS

GRUNGE PAPER


TOOLS AND SIZZIX DIES


STAMPS!


MASKS!


Date: Sunday, February 6, 2010.
Time: 11:00am until 2:00pm

FREE EVENT!!
MAKE N TAKES!!
DOOR PRIZES!!

GRAND PRIZE IS A $100.00 STORE GIFT CERTIFICATE!!


Just a note: Tim Holtz will NOT be attending!! :)

4 comments:

  1. I so wish I would live closer and I could go!! I bet it will be super bowl for me :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto for me except for the Superbowl part, I'll try and find some friends to scrap with instead (: I hope you will be able to do another video to post!!! Would love to be there in person if I could!!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please put up another video! These are great :) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makes and Takes were awesome. I had a great time. Winning one of the door prizes was icing on the cake. Thanks guys!

    ReplyDelete