Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Another Random Act of Kindness!!

We want to give a big shout out to Cindy -Lynn!!! Thank you so much for these kind words:

I just wanted to let you know how pleased I am with your store! Not only was one of the gals very helpful on the telephone when I was trying to find things to order, but Sheila was awesome in helping me get the correct cc info in so you could ship my order. With lightening speed might I add!! Nobody likes backorders, but I am very very pleased that they will be shipped to me shortly at no additional cost. I run a business, so it is nice to see that other people run their businesses with good business sense, and make their customers feel important =) I will be linking to your store on my blog, and letting ALL my readers know what a great store you have! Full of an awesome selection, and fantastic deals! Thanks so much for everything! Cindy-Lynn Digi's With Attitude!

As you know, we love giving away stuff, so Cindy-Lynn, Sheila is sending you a little extra special something in the mail!!! You made her day!!!

Thanks again to all of you who take the time to send in a comment to us, letting us know that you truly appreciate our staff, our store, our service!!! Next time it might be you on the receiving end of RAK!!! We have the best customers EVER!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! That was unexpected! I just feel that people always complain when they get bad service, but rarely do people take the time to say something when they are happy. Which still confuses me! lol
    Nevertheless, thanks again so much for running an awesome business. I will give you a toot on my blog soon =)

    ReplyDelete