Sunday, March 6, 2011

Our Introductory Blog Hop!!!

Welcome Everyone!!!

This is

Scrappin' Great Deals

****First Blog Hop!!****

We thought that since this is our first hop we would take the opportunity to introduce (or re-introduce) you to the creative force of SGD!!

OUR DIVAS!!

Our staff and designers! Each diva has created a layout or a card to describe themselves!! Our head diva is none other than Scrappin' Sheila, owner of our incredible store and the best employer ever. Her enthusiasm for our industry is unmatched, and man does she love a good sale!! Here is the layout she prepared for our hop:

How amazingly talented is this woman?? Love this layout!
Sheila has a very supportive family, including her very charming husband and two fabulous daughters; her mom Adeline and sister Marie both work at the store.

Sheila loves her store and is thankful every day for its success!! Thanks to all of you for helping it stay that way!!

Let's continue on our hop!! Here are the divas that are participating in today hop and the order that you should follow:

ANDREA


ANJA


CAROL


CHERI/AIMEE


KIM


LORI


Make sure to leave a comment on each and every blog and you could be the winner of some fabulous BLOG CANDY!!! EDITED TO ADD: CHERI & AIMEE'S BLOG ACCEPTS COMMENTS NOW, BUT DON'T WORRY IF YOU WEREN'T ABLE TO LEAVE A COMMENT EARLIER, YOU ARE STILL ELIGIBLE FOR THE CANDY!!!

A name will be randomly chosen on Wednesday, March 9!! Good Luck and enjoy the hop!!

23 comments:

  1. Looks good, Sheila!! You are an amazing lady!
    Thanks for all you do for us, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this store! New addiction to ordering online! Thank you for all the wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your online store; so many goodies & sales galore!
    Shelley Feiffer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Aimee's blog too!! It just won't let me add a comment. Maybe the coffee isn't strong enough this morning but wow those colors! You are one rockin' girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout Sheila!! I love the All about you theme!!! I need to get a pic of me so I can do one of those, I'm always the one holding the camera!!
    I love your store to bits (: and am so glad you were brave enough to start a business to do with something you love!! I wish I was that brave because I would love to have my own scrapbooking store (: and your staff is amazing and oh so talented!!

    Big hugs!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. checked them all out...left some love...hope I can get in on the candy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment is for Cheri and Aimee: Your layout is gorgeous ladies!!!! I was lucky enough to meet you in person at Kraftin' Kimmie day and see your work in person. You are both very talented women (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. I couldn't comment on Cheri/Aimee's either. Beautiful page. I love the colours. Also, on Kim's page, I had to comment under my husband's Google Account (William), but I signed the entry Shelley S. This was fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great layout Sheila, and wonderful hop, I could not seem to leave a comment on Aimee's blog?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yah ! What fun & I love your store, can't wait to see it bigger!
    See you next week (one of the Thursday girls)
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yeah, I love Sheila's layout too - I really like all the little about me tabs. Such a good idea. I also LOVE the store - I live quite close by which can be quite dangerous! I'm also always poaching customers from other stores telling them about how great your store is, and where it is, and that they should all go to the store and/or website! My morning ritual includes looking at the latest 10 daily items, and anxiously awaiting Wednesday (what else is good about Wednesday...I'm thinking nothing!!) for the "12 hour" sale! All of you gals at SGD are the best, and sooooo talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sheila I love love love your layout! Beautiful. All the girls did a fabulous job! I will check back on Cheri/Aimee's blog as I as well was unable to leave a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I also love double butter on my popcorn :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your layout is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an amazing page! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful page, Sheila!
    I used to prefer Smarties to M&Ms, until they changed the smarties...now I love the peanut M&Ms. :)
    You have a wonderful store and I'm so glad that I found your site!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great layout! So happy to see you having a blog hop! Thanks! I am a follower.
    smilin2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great layout Sheila! I'm already a follower & we both know I love to shop at SGD's. lol So glad to see that you've joined the hoppers. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  19. that is a cute page, tells a lot about you. Off to check out the other blogs on this first blog hop for SGD

    ReplyDelete
  20. Definitely an amazing person - keeping SGD so well organized and well run takes talent. Looking forward to checking out the stops along the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I too love a sale and LOVE everything about Scrapping Great Deals! Great products and solid customer service.

    Hopping along now....

    From Canada's East Coast
    Debora

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just finished the hop.. it was great to meet some of the designers. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete