Thursday, April 7, 2011

New BASIC GREY - Hello Luscious

Okay you Basic Grey Junkies!! Have you seen Hello Luscious??!! I wasn't so taken with it at first, then I took some home, started playing with it, and fell in love. Here is one layout I did with it:

You have to hand it to Basic Grey, pretty, bold patterned paper that somehow all works together. I used 5 patterns in the layout, plus the alpha stickers:

And the embellishments, along with some Bazzill cardstock, a Martha Stewart border punch and a little flower punch:












So what do you think of this new line? We also have some more new stuff coming soon from Basic Grey. Tell us what you think of Basic Grey Hello Luscious (and my fabulous layout of course!!), and you could be the winner of the above pictured product!! Leave a comment today and we will pick a name tomorrow!! Have a fabulous day!!

9 comments:

  1. I love the Basic Grey Line...ok who am I kidding if it involves scrapbooking, but the brads are amazing :) I love what you did with the layering ... Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! I must admit though if I were to look at the line and not see a layout all put together I would rush out to buy it. Now seeing what you can do with it I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely like what you did with the papers. Your layout is great! I'm still a little uncertain about some patterns, but I like the colours of the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! loving the layout and the papers that go with it....can't wait to get my hands on some!

    Deena

    ReplyDelete
  5. little_empresssuApril 7, 2011 at 9:32 PM

    Great layout. I love the lines BG comes out with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cutesy layout. Love the patterns - they remind me of my Aunts place. The brads and flowers are great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the layout!!!! Oh what a wee angel w/ her nails all painted!!! She's all smiles n giggles!!!! I just love all the layers and textures you used in the LO! It's totally perfect for the pics... The banner you made( how did u make it??) is jus totally FAB! Happy scrapping! Tfs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. TO Victoria: The banner is made from one of the sheets of patterned paper, I just cut out the triangles, the solid green is one side of the paper, the print on the other. The print has triangles on it and just shouted "Make me into a banner!!"!! Thanks for looking! :)

    ReplyDelete