Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Surprise Blog Candy!!!



Check out these awesome pictures that FERN took of our store a few weekends ago!!


There are many more on her blog as well! Thank you so much Fern for posting about your day trips to our store! An excerpt from her blog:

"When I threw open the door to Great Scrappin Deals, I was surprised to see a very large room stocked with crafting suppies of all kinds.I was mostly impressed by their selection of Cuttlebug folders. Cuttlebug had just come out with their line of companion folders and I was keeping my eye on several US online retailers to see when they would have them in stock. At the store, they were already available and modestly priced around $20/set. In fact, the store’s selection of embossing folders is really vast - everything from Tim Holtz, Sizzix and Crafts-Too (a UK import). "


We love hearing good things about our store and are very pleased that you keep coming back! As a special thank you we would like to give you some
SURPRISE BLOG CANDY
!!

Boy, do we love Bo-Bunny!! Hopefully you do too, this is a fantastic kit!!

So thanks again Fern, and if you could pop Sheila an email at scrappinsheila@rogers.com, and pass on your mailing details, we will get that kit out to you!!

7 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Congrats on the prize! I love this line :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Gabrielle line - and their puzzle pieces are to die for. Happy to see you expanding. I wish I lived closer - shopping online is great but the eye candy in the store is drool worthy. Hope Sheila's ankle is all better and will see you this summer when I make it to London. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the pleasure of stopping by your store last summer when visiting my Uncle who lives very near it! It was wonderful to see the staff and the incredible products you carry, after having only ordered online before! Unfortunately, Sheila, I missed saying hello to you as you were on the phone at the time! Always taking care of business! :) The store looked great and the staff was very friendly! Congratulations on your expansion!
    Thanks so much SGD!!
    Smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Evening
    The pictures of your new store look fantastic!
    Since I am in Alberta I order only online. Your customer service is top notch, I am sure it is in store as well.
    Keep up the good work, love all your products.
    Hugs & Smiles
    Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  5. the store looks great...wish i lived close enough to visit...sigh...someday i will make the trek...

    Deena P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, thanks for featuring my blog, Sheila and thank you very much for the prize!

    Can you spot my sleeping husband in the first photo? This is his usual pose whenever we go shopping ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well congrats on your new expansion. I unfortunaly have not yet been to your store. Living here in Niagara Falls doesn't give me a chance to just hop over. BUT I have been purchasing from your online sotre for a year now and truely LOVE everything you have to offer. You have ALWAYS been so nice and are on top of all the new arrivals. Thank you for being my fav and only online store. :) xoxo
    Lisa Stranges

    ReplyDelete