Monday, July 25, 2011

The BIG Boss says to ....


Keep it rollin'!!!


Sheila says:

"Hi ladies .... We are back from CHA & I say to keep it rollin'!! Our Store-Wide savings of 22% will continue through until Monday, August 1st @ midnight!! That's right girlfriends, another full week of incredible savings throughout our entire store!! Please note that our retail store will be closed for the Civic Holiday.


Ok .... CHA .... What can I say?!! It was MORE than I ever dreamed it would be. First of all - traveling with Andrea & Kim .... again, What can I say?! - They rocked my world (or maybe I rocked theirs?!) Together we left our "mark" on Chicago! The laughter & memories I shared with Andrea & Kim will be treasured forever.


The most incredible part for me was seeing Kim meet Tim Holtz. I will never forget the look on her face. For those that don't know Kim, she is truly Tim's most devoted fan. She was giddy trying to control herself. It was like watching a child seeing the lights on a Christmas tree for the very first time - total magic!


My most embarrassing moment ... not sure whether it was at the Detroit airport when security opened my carry-on bag and everything inside flew out like a Jack in the Box - only it was my pretty little pink wrapped feminine gadgets that jumped out everywhere! All over the floor - the inspection counter .... Oh yeah, it was priceless! Or ... it could be when we were out for the most amazing pizza in the world and I made Andrea laugh so hard she got lettuce stuck in her nose! Our most spoken words throughout the trip, "SHUT THE FRONT DOOR" & being Canadian, of course, "Oh, I'm sorry".


Andrea, the ladies you introduced us, in a word, wow! The most amazing group!! Suzanne, Jean, Jen, Jessica, Lori .... the Boys of Summer .... and so many others - it was truly a pleasure meeting you all. Andrea, you showed us CHA in true style ... thank you so much girlfriend - you are simply the best!!


The new goodies .... At CHA we were able to make so many wonderful new connections .... see the most amazing new lines (wait until you see what is coming!!!) ... Honestly, I'm not sure where to begin?!! All I can say is, keep watching our website & reading our newsletters. Once I finish unpacking, I plan to ROCK your world with the best of the best!!! I will be busy placing our orders all this week!!


I want to send a special thank you to my sister, Marie, and my incredible husband, Mike, for keeping things running smoothly while we were away. Linda, Susan, Lori & Cheri - they couldn't have done it all without your help - thanks ladies!!


TWELVE more sleeps until ... We will be in Novi, Michigan for the Novi Rubber Stamp & Paper Arts Festival!! We are taking a bus trip there on Saturday, August 6th. Click here for details!! As of today's date, we have only 9 seats still available - so please contact the store as soon as possible if you wish to reserve one of these remaining seats. We are going to have a fabulous time!!


NINETEEN more sleeps until ... While at CHA, Andrea introduced us to Suzanne. Ladies, you are going to LOVE her! What an amazing person!! Suzanne has confirmed with us that she will be here at SGD's on both Saturday, Aug. 13th and Sunday, Aug. 14th!! We are absolutely thrilled to host this special event with the outstanding Suzanne Dean!! If you currently use Copic Markers or are considering giving them a try ... Come & learn with Suzanne Dean!Tell your friends & get registered! click here to register today!! Beginner/Intermediate & Advance Classes with Suzanne Dean!! Those attending Suzanne's classes will receive special in-store discounts during the event. Some of you have asked for hotel information: Here are some direct links to accommodations that are 15 - 20 minutes from our store :)

Stoneridge Inn; Hampton Inn by Hilton London; Holiday Inn; Motel 6 London; Staybridge Suites"

2 comments:

  1. Did you bring Tim back??? Glad you guys had a great trip!
    5 More sleeps till the 12 hour crop!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you had such a great time at CHA.
    Thank you for the great sponsorship for the Encose Dance fundraising Crop in September. Christa received your large box of goodies and gave us a peek (of the box)LOL
    Thanks for the sponsorship. I love your blog.

    MaryAnn N.

    ReplyDelete