Monday, July 11, 2011

Next week is CHA in Chicago!!!

The buzz has started!! All your favourite companies, (old & new!!) are starting to release their sneak peaks for the new summer CHA lines!!

We have on our side bar some links to the blogs of some of our favourite companies, (its a work in progress!) Have a look at them and see all the wonderful stuff they are coming out with!!

My current fave:

Seven Gypsies

(Bo-bunny and Fancy Pants are tied for 2nd!! And I haven't looked at Tim Holtz' yet!!)

Sheila, Andrea & Kim are headed to Chicago next week to see CHA and all its wonders in person!! What would you like to see them bring home??

1 comment:

  1. Well for starters...
    1. Bring Tim Holtz home with them
    2. BoBunny!!! Anything and Everything BoBunny
    3. Miss Fancy Pants... need the new school collection.
    4. My Mind's Eye ~Mischievous~Lost and Found 2~ Trust me I'll find something!
    5. Every Prima New Release
    6. Bring home all the 7 Gypsies
    7. Kaiser!!! Kaiser!!!

    Well that about covers it for me!
    Have fun ladies!!!!

    ReplyDelete