Monday, July 4, 2011

Upcoming Class: "I Love My Boys!"


Here is the project that I am offering for my next class at Scrappin' Great Deals!!

A word album, limited edition as there only 4 kits available!! I actually made this album last July using the July 2010 Scrapbooking Kit from Scrappin' Great Deals. I was able to put 4 kits together so that I could offer it as a class at some point and here we are! Some pics of the inside:




We will be using hot glue to make the "splats" and dots, using smooch paint on the chipboard, punching, stamping, distressing, fussy cutting. It will be a very full day, LOTS of fun!! Details on the class:

Date: Saturday, July 9, 2011 - 10am to 5pm
Price: $60.00 plus taxes
Snacks & Drinks will be served (You might want to pack a lunch!!)

You will need to bring the following:
Scissors or Exacto-Knife & cutting mat
Hot Glue Gun that uses mini-glue sticks
Pictures - at least 8 - 4x6, 2 - wallet size
Liquid Adhesive like Tombow Mono Multi
Fast Drying Liquid Adhesive like Zip Dry
Scor-Tape
All other materials will be provided by SGD's

Please call 519-473-5751 to register prior to Thursday, July 7!!
Hope you can make it!! Have a fantastic day!!

3 comments:

  1. Your book is amazing! I held it in my hand over the weekend! If my company cancels before the 7th I am there!!! It is gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your album is awesome! I so wish I could take the class but we are busy that day. There will be 4 lucky ladies on Saturday that is for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to come too Lori, but we are taking the trailer on her maiden journey this weekend!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete