Thursday, August 11, 2011

Help us in welcoming our newest SGD Diva!

We are so excited to welcome our newest Diva to the SGD family! Please help us in welcoming Sarah Kipling to our happy crafting family! Sarah will be part of the SGD DT and will also be teaching classes starting in September at SGD. So happy to have yet another talented lady join us to help expand our talent pool and introduce another style to our mix. Here is a small blurb from Sarah herself from those of you who have not yet had the pleasure of meeting her in person. 


Hi!  My name is Sarah and I'm a stamping enthusiast!  I am married to Chris, Mum to Samuel, and work full time as a Senior Marketing Manager in Health Care at 3M.   

I am originally from Drummondville, QC,  graduated from UNB Fredericton with a degree in Chemistry and then moved to London to work for 3M, where I've been for over 13 years. 

I love my job in marketing, which combines my analytical background with my love of the creative!  I get to organize tradeshows, special events, advertisements, and even the occasional movie or tv set! 

I started crafting almost 8 years ago when I was on maternity leave, and was first introduced to Stampin' Up! at a home party.  I've been making cards ever since!  My latest passion is Copic markers which I discovered through taking classes at Scrappin' Great Deals, and from there I started blogging, entering challenges, and am now THRILLED to be on the store's design team! 
I love my crafting as it is such a great outlet from my busy life, and I can enjoy it at home when my son is in bed, or on the weekends with my fellow crafty friends.  I've met such wonderful friends through this hobby and look forward to sharing it with others as I start teaching and designing. 



4 comments:

  1. Welcome, welcome, welcome to our TEAM of DIVAS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whooo Hooo!!! Congrats Sarah!! Looking forward to seeing what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome, Sarah! This is gonna be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Sarah. Your work looks gorgeous - completely fitting with the usual high standards offered at SGD! Wishing you lots of fun!!

    ReplyDelete