Wednesday, September 21, 2011

ABC Primer

Happy Wednesday Everyone.
This is one of my projects I did this past weekend in Paisley. I was so excited to do this project. I got the idea and instructions from Laura at The Paper TrailShe gives you a video on how to make this. She uses Ustream so you have to be patient because you do get some ads and some frozen moments. Hey it is free. I love her 3D projects. But it took me 7 hours to do this project. I wasn't cutting as well as I should of. You have to make sure you cut and scor precisely. Anyway after a few tries I got her done. I used the Graphic45 paper "ABC Primer" and lots of black card stock. She used black bristol board. Half way through she tells us that you can buy a box of crayons for the box, that is where she got her template. Anyway I am going to try it and get back to you.
Thanks for looking and have a great day.

Kim


1 comment: