Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Blitzen Flip Album by Kim










Kim here! I have wanted to make this flip album ever since I saw this yummy paper at CHA this past Summer. I got the instructions from Scrapbook Eden.com. She gives very easy instructions on her blog. I used the Bo Bunny paper line called Blitzen. Love it. The colours are so non traditional. These are some of the supplies I used:
*The words in the album were cut the cricut cartridge Winter Frolic.
*The reindeer was cut out from Tim Holtz(sigh) Reindeer Flight sizzix diecut
*The tree was cut from another sizzix die cut. I love this tree, very funky.

3 comments:

  1. Yep can't get enough of seeing it! I now need to buy this paper and make my own!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great and fun album Kim! I'm going to try this. Thanks for mentioning the blog where you got this idea. I checked it out and it is full of great ideas.

    ReplyDelete