Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday Fall card






Happy Friday to all of you!! Are you loving this fall weather too? I can already see some leaves changing colour, hopefully it will be a long time before we see snow!




Today I am sharing with you a Thanksgiving card, I hope you can see the nice, gold shimmer on the embossed background, it is a new product from the store, Sheer Shimmer spritz, from Tsukineko. There are 3 different colours, the one used here is gold.


I love this product, with a few spritzes you get a beautiful shimmer and it is dry in no time, really quick. For the other supplies:



-The pumpkins are from Heartfelt Creations, coloured with Prisma's and then cut out.


-Sizziz leaves embossing folder


-Martha Stewarts grass border punch


-Fiskars borderpunch


-sentiment from Just Rite, Happy everything tag making kit


-black dots from my stash


-dp from Pink Paislee


-Sheer Shimmer Spritz (gold), you can find it HERE






I cut 3 grass borders and put them together off set with pop up dots, so I could put the pumpkins between the grass.


Have a great weekend and happy crafting, Anja















3 comments:

  1. very nice card...I also love the spritz...works really well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Anja I love love love it! Thanksgiving is my favorite time and this card is great!

    ReplyDelete