Friday, September 16, 2011

Just Rite Friday Fun




Welcome to another Friday post, so much fun to do this!

Today I am sharing a card with a Just Rite stamp, from the set Sympathy Nested sentiments, love those stamps, they are so elegant and stamp so crisp and with the clear blocks, perfectly straight.

I took a picture from all the supplies I have used.

So here we go....- designer paper is from a 6x6 paper pad Bo Bunny Garden Girl

-the ribbon is creme, the bow is easily made with the bow maker

-the sentiment is stamp on a tag from Spellbinders, grommet tags

-butterfly from Martha Stewart, sprayed with Goosebumps from Tsukineko

they have a dot of pewter liquid pearls in the center

-the pewter brads are from my stash, I am sure they are from the store

-the border is made with a Martha Stewart border punch, you can use any of

her border punches, and you know, there are many....

-Cuttlebug dots embossing folders
I will tell you a little more about the bowmaker, that white thing on the right.....that is a must have tool for me, it is so easy and it comes with instructions, once you get the hang of it.... a perfect bow every time!

And the Goosebumps...also a must have, it gives your butterflies or whatever you spray it on, such a nice texture and a bit of gloss.

That's it for today, hope you like my card! Happy crafting, Anja

1 comment:

  1. I love how you posted a picture of all that you worked with... I am really thinking I am going to need that border punch

    ReplyDelete