Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Prima

Happy Wednesday everyone. Today's card was made with Prima products. The paper is from their Christmas line called North Country. This is so nontraditional Christmas paper. But I love it. Next, I sprayed the deer with glimmer mist called harvest orange. Prima has resistant canvas that matches the North Country paper. Just adds another touch. I don't do a lot with glimmer mist but once I got started I couldn't stop. Give it a try, you will love it.









































Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Kim!! Love the Harvest Orange Glimmer Mist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this excites me!!! need to get my hands on this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this paper is gorgeous and I love what you did with the reindeer....great card

    ReplyDelete