Sunday, September 4, 2011

Scrappin`Sheila plays with the SGD Sept scrapbook kit




Sheila went crazy with this month`s Scrapbook kit being released on Sept 7th. She found the sepia tones throughout the kit to be the perfect foil for her oldest daughter`s grade 8 grad pictures. 

I love how she used similar pictures in different tones to capture her daughter`s special day. I have to admit....after seeing the beautiful layouts they made I totally had to get one of their kits set aside for myself. I couldn`t resist!

Look for these kits online and in store on Sept 7th and get one while they last because once they are gone that`s it!

Have a happy Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. Lock the door Sheila! The boys will be coming! Love the various textures :) I love the vintage look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you made great use of this month's kit Sheila...boy they grow up fast, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sepia tones with that awesome pop of pink. What a great combination...not to mention that gorgeous girl in the photos!!

    ReplyDelete