Friday, October 14, 2011

Happy Halloween!



Happy Friday to all of you! This week flew by and I hope you all had a good week.

Today I am sharing a fun and quick Halloween project, and it has chocolate!!!

To be honest, I don't "do" Halloween very well, I guess I lived in Holland too long to get into the right mood, that's my excuse and I am sticking with it, LOL!

I have no problem adjusting to all the chocolate though!

For this chocolate holder I cut the largest die from Labels 8, put it length wise in my scorpal and

scored at 2 1/2 and 3, folded it double, punched a hole in the top and put some ribbon through it.

I decorated with the fun double sided paper from Echopark with a piece of orange cardstock underneath. Size of the orange paper 3 1/2 x 2, Echopark 3 1/2 x 1 3/4.

The ghosts are cut with an older Sizzix die, and on the back it says Happy Halloween.

I did ink the edges of the ghosts and I put a piece of double sided tape on the little chocolate bar that goes on the inside.

It doesn't take long to make this at all!

Thanks for visiting and wishing you all a great weekend, Anja





No comments:

Post a Comment