Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Happy Wednesday


Hi Everyone,
Here is my card for today. It is my one and only Halloween card. Not one to make a lot of Halloween cards but I love Halloween colours. I used Basic Grey paper called EEK (sorry it is from last year). I used Tim's die cut called Gothic Boo. I used Black Glitter Ritz to make the Boo and 31 Stand out.
I cut a piece of card stock wide enough to fit the die. I then used the Creative Tape and taped one side to the card stock. I ran this through my vagabond machine (I love my machine).

I then peeled back the top layer of the Creative Tape. I then poured Black Glitter Ritz over the Boo and 31.

Then I took my finger and rubbed the glitter. This makes the glitter shine more and it adheres well to the tape. This is called the burnished velvet technique. Love it.
Thanks for looking and have a great day.

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment