Saturday, October 1, 2011

Hurry and finish up your coffee/tea...cause you need to get to the store today!


**found this cool logo at the Papercrafts blog- love it!**

So for all us cardmakers out there we now have our own holiday! Yes today is WCMD- World Card Making Day. Oh how this makes me happy!

Actually...it made Sheila happy too so she decided to celebrate it along with the rest of the crafty cardmakers out there. Pop on over to the store today and celebrate with us with a free make n take and door prizes galore! I actually picked the prizes for Sheila so I can tell you they totally rock!

Here are the details....so read on, grab a Tim's and head on over!

National Card Making Day!!
Join us today- Saturday, October 1st: 10am – 3pm
Sit with our Designers & make an adorable card
(limit one card per person – while supplies last)
In lieu of any fees for this event we are asking that you bring in some canned goods to help support our local Food Bank. Together we will help those who need it most before the cold winter hits!!

Let’s see how much food we can collect!!
Door prizes every ½ hour from 10am – 3pm

Grand Prize: Vagabond Machine by Tim Holtz!!
In-Store Specials …. Hope to see you there!!
(You must be 18 years or older to enter our draws today)
Please come to this FREE event and join in the celebration!!!


2 comments:

  1. pouting right now that I live out of province...have a great card making day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you all had a wonderful day!!! I wish I lived closer so that I could have joined you. Your new website looks amazing!! I love the colour, my fav!! Congrats Sheila!!

    ReplyDelete