Sunday, October 16, 2011

Quick and Easy Cards with MME's Lost and Found Collection


Hope that you're all enjoying a great weekend! Just wanted to share a quick and easy card I made this morning for the Featured Stamper Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers. You've seen a couple of projects that I've made with my  MME lost and found paper and accessories kit. I've been working on a little album, but don't have it quite finished. I have to tell you that this kit goes a long way!!!!

You'll find that with all the pretty designs and embellishments on this Designer Paper, creating a quick and easy card is quite seamless.  I created the fun snowflake border with the EK Success Large Snowflake Border Punch. To accent the Snowflakes, I added some of the pearl brads from the My Minds eye Decorative Brad Collection. One little tip that I'd like to share with you- You can drastically soften the edges of your cardstock with a tiny sponging of ink. For this card I used Tim Holtz Corduroy Distress Ink. The thing I love about this card is that the Designer Paper has done ALL the work~~~ Apart from the sentiment, there is absolutely no stamping at all in this card. The sentiment that I used on the card is from the {Stamps} of Life,  which may be available in retail stores in the near future, but not at this time.  These two stamp sets, which are currently in stock would work really well with this design


Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and have a great week~!

Vicki

1 comment:

  1. Yummy!! love the look of this card! great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete