Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sizzix, Hero Arts & Twinkling H2Os!!

Good morning everyone, it's Lori here!!  After such a cool weekend, it looks like we have an Indian Summer coming up this week!!  I am loving the sunshine out there this morning after such a dreary day yesterday!!!  Today I have another card to show you - I know, what is with Lori and cards lately!!??  I promise I have some layouts to show you soon!!  For now, here is a card made with one of the new Sizzix/Hero Arts stamp sets: 


It is a set titled "Floral Wreath" that combines the stamp with an embossing folder!!  How amazing is that!! I used Versafine sepia ink to stamp the image, then I coloured the flowers & leaves with Twinkling H2Os.  Once it was coloured, I stamped the sentiment - a CC Designs stamp - in the wreath using Versafine as well.


Then I put my stamped & coloured image in the embossing folder, ran it through my Cuttlebug, and up pops the flowers!!!  The folder only embosses the flowers on this image.  Hard to see on the photo but really pretty in person!!  Really happy with these new sets!!  I can't wait to get some more!!

Thanks for popping in and have a fantastic day!!

1 comment: