Sunday, October 9, 2011

Vintage Christmas with Flower Soft and My Minds Eye


If you'd like to make some Beautiful Christmas Cards quickly and with no fuss, these Flower Soft Vintage Christmas toppers are perfect!  To make this card, I used my Scalloped Oval Nestabilitie to cut out the main image, sponging soft caramel ink around the edges. I added a touch of Ultrafine Strawberry Flower Soft , however you could use Poppy Red. For my background paper, I used Scraps of  Lost and Found Christmas Glitter Peace and  Christmas Glitter Boughs. I added a lace bow and attached the sentiment, included in the topper kit with a brad from  the Lost & Found Decorative Brads Pack. Card Measures 4.25" x 5.50".  With the Vintage Topper Kit, you could whip up a number of cards in record time!!!

Wishing all the Canadian readers a Happy Thanksgiving!

Vicki

1 comment:

  1. Oh this looks beautiful! I love how all the elements come together. Amazing

    ReplyDelete