Friday, November 4, 2011

Easy note cards




Happy Friday! Today I am sharing some quick and easy note cards with you, I think they are pretty cute, if I may say so myself!
They are so easy to make with the new Sizzix Hero arts stamps and dies set, here I have used
the Playful Flowers and butterflies set. You stamp your image first and then use the diecut, and you can see where you cut, no guessing, but accurate cutting right away, what you see is where the cut is made.
I cut some 3 x 3 note cards and used the 6 x 6 double side paper from Echo park, Country Drive.
I stamped with Versafine black ink for a good detailed impression.
The sentiments are from various sets of Kaiser Craft mini stamps.
I sprayed the one big flower and the butterflies with the Goosebumps Shimmer texture spray, I fell in love with Goosebumps already and now it even got better, it shimmers, wow! Then I applied some of the Viva glitter pens, I also used that on the little card with the 2 flowers.
Here you can find the ones I have used, the silver and the holo iridescent.
All the cut out images are popped up with sticky thumbs.
Hope you like this quick project, have a great weekend and till next time, Anja

No comments:

Post a Comment