Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Natural Beauty

Autumn is on its final stages here in Southwestern Ontario! The leaves have changed and a lot are still clinging to their branches!!! Autumn is my favorite season by far. LOVE it. And I love the latest scrapbooking kit that we are releasing today! It's theme is Autumn Journeys.

Here is the kit and all its bountiful goodness:


Such luscious colours...blues, oranges, browns and golds! Paper by SEI, Bo-bunny and Authentique; tons of embellishments by Prima, Jillibean Soup, B0-bunny, Vintaj, Authentiqe, May Arts, Maya Road, Favorite Finding, K & Company....WOW!!!

Sheila and I had a wonderful time this past Saturday scrapping with this kit! It was a full house at the 12 hour crop!

Here is one of the layouts that I created, titled "Natural Beauty":


Seriously, I could not have gone wrong with this photo. How stunning is my young niece??!?!? I used both a Tim Holtz Sizzix die - tattered leaves and a Spellbinders set - foliage, to re-create the fern crown on her head. The resin birdhouse is from Prima, and it inked up nicely with some distress ink, the birds are die cuts and are included in the kit, as is the beautiful crocheted lace. Two sets of alphas are also in the kit, one from Authentique and the other is Bo-bunny. Full details on the kit's contents, as well as how our monthly kit clubs work can be found on our website - click here!!!

You can pop over to my blog to check out one of my other layouts!! We will be posting Sheila's creations here over the next week or so!!

No comments:

Post a Comment