Saturday, December 10, 2011

Comment to win and Let it Snow...Let it snow...Let it snow...at least on my card


**Remember to leave a comment on EVERY post this week to increase your chances of winning the fabulous CANDY!!!**

Andrea here today. Just popping in to share with you a card we made at a recent Therapy Thursday. I love snow...at least until after Jan 1st hee hee. 

I played with some new to me toys to make this card. I used the mini embossing folders by Lord Tim of Holtz called Texture Trades Season Stuff 3 pack of embossing folders. That is how we embossed the snowflakes right onto the paper and the popped up snowflakes are from Lord Tim's mini snowflakes die.  On my card at home I also added a glittery swirl I found in my stash and then covered it with the most amazing gems from Prima. I have some in almost every colour now!

This was a great quick and easy card to make for those last minute ones you need this holiday season. 

Cheers, Andrea

16 comments:

  1. I like the snow (in my crafty stash) all year round :D I like the white stuff on the ground as long as I don't have to drive in it (at the moment I think it beats the mud we had). Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty, love the sparkle and I love blues on holiday cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love snowflakes and the blues and kraft are grea together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I love that embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snowflakes are my fav theme for christmas cards. Love blue and white together and yours is a pretty card.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Andrea!!
    The choice of the Tea Party embossing folder in the Daily Deals was brilliant, perfect for the new KKS' Alice in Wonderland release!!!
    I'm sending my hubby a wishlist for the store but he isn't very computer savvy so Sheila and the girls may be getting a phone call instead (:

    Have a fabulous weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty, frosty looking card. Love the flourish.
    Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great card, and you used all of MY favorite colors. TfS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love blue on a Christmas card. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the added swirl and pearls! It really dresses the card up even more! I'll have to find something in my stash too to add to my card. Thanks Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  12. carol-anne says
    simple yet elegant...very pleasing to the eye and appropriate for a variety of people

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a WoW card in my eyes! Love it.
    Irene L

    ReplyDelete