Saturday, December 17, 2011

Nellie Snellen stamps = bliss for this crafter


I have no self control when it comes to really cute stamps- none. I have long been a fan of Nellie Snellen stamps from the UK and when Sheila ordered in these beauties I literally spend to the store to grab some up. Today I coloured with Dawn Hokey Pokey and my copics. I paired it up with one of my most fave Fancy Pants 6x6 packs ever-Winterland as it is not just for Christmas at all but can be used the whole season and really even for Valentine's day. 

I added some Smooch to my image as well using the combo pack of Snickerdoodle and Moonlight then added some stickles (of course) over top of the smooch colour in Stardust. I go through that colour of stickles like it's water!

I used the following copic colours:
Hair- YR20, 21, 23, E35
Skin- E000, 00, 11, R01, R20
Skirt and blue stripes on socks- BG72, 75, 78 and C7 to deepen my BG78
Sweater- R32, 34
E40 to highlight areas I wanted left white
Present- R37, 39 and G82, 85
Outline in BG10

Hope you are enjoying your Saturday!
Cheers, Andrea

3 comments:

  1. Love the card, Love the stamp, Love the paper, It's All Good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Andrea you really need to stop introducing me to new stamps!!!! I love it and must own it!

    ReplyDelete