Wednesday, December 7, 2011

READ ABOUT TIM TO WIN!


Hello stampers!
I'm still (sort of) keeping up with Tim!  If you haven't read his blog yet - it's a great read!  You can join Tim Holtz as he creates his annual "12 Tags of Christmas", a new tag with new techniques every day!  Today is actually Day 7 (yes I am a couple of days behind).  Each day he posts videos and tutorials.  It is fantastic!  I have been having to go out and get more supplies periodically which has slowed me down a little.

The Snowman Tag is my version of Day 4.

Here is my Tag for Day 5.


and a close-up of the little wreath, which I was pretty proud of.  It's actually grunge-board, that I've stained with distress ink and die cut with a juniper branch from the "pinecone" die!  I never thought I could do this!


As I promised on Monday - all comments on our blog THIS WEEK will be entered into a draw to win a fabulous Tim Holtz prize next Monday!  So be sure and come back every day - and comment - for more chances to win!  One comment per day please.

Happy Stamping!

Sarah
xx




15 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I'm thinking I could use my MS punch for a similar effect. I'm off to give it a shot! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a super job on this tag!
    Sharon
    aka celticrafter

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! day 4 has been my favorite so far, love your version!

    ReplyDelete
  4. More gorgeous tags! I love that little wreath! Such great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tags Sarah!! They are both very pretty but I must say that the snowman is my fav!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful tags Sarah! I especially like the red and yellow background , it's so vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's something about a wreath....I've been watching the tim Holtz tag a day too. It is definitely inspiring. I like your idea of using grungeboard for th ewreath. I think I'll try it too. Thanks, Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this one is my fave so far! Definitely inspiring.
    Irene L

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are awesome! I have been meaning to do them but I have to get my other christmas stuff finished first...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your tags are beautiful, Sarah. I love the snowman one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh WOW - this is wonderful. I have to go look at that die now, as I didn't think I needed it. Beautiful tag and wreath!
    Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete