Sunday, December 4, 2011

So Sweet


Hope you all had a fabulous Sunday! Here in Kingston it was 11 degrees, which is SO warm for December!!! My day just flew by! I meant to get posting earlier, but I spent a great deal of the day enjoying the warm weather! Then I got caught up making an AMAZING Sunday dinner! Frickadiller, which is a Danish Meat Pattie, Creamy Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans Almondine and this amazing Dutch Apple Streusel Cheesecake. Thanks Clara! The Cheesecake was to DIE for!!!!...............

So I whipped up this simple layout with my latest Favourite Subject, Sweet Sydney!!! We were at the Grand Bend Flea Market this summer and I couldn't resist placing her in the seat of this vintage Kiddie Ride for a picture. I remember my Mother taking me to the Towers Department Store in Belleville and for a dime, I'd get a few whirls about in a ride just like like this. Maybe this is the one I rode in, who knows, but it sure made me smile!



For my layout, I used this fun Designer Paper from the Out of Print line by Basic Grey.  Daily News is the light coloured paper behind the main image and used on the little Journalling card I made and  I used Headline.  I added these fun Out of Print Bloomers flowers for accents. I also got the cute little kraft envelopes from Sheila, but I lost the label on the package and can't seem to find them! If you ask, I know that someone from the store will point you in the right direction!!!!

Stamps are from The Stamps of Life and the Little Die Cut is a Sizzix Framelit Fancy label!

Hope you have a fabulous week and I'll see you next Sunday (much earlier!) with another fun project!

Happy Stamping!

Vicki

1 comment: