Friday, December 23, 2011

Thinking of you

Happy Friday! I am not gonna ask you if you are ready for Christmas ....either way, Christmas will be here soon, LOL!
I didn't feel like making another Christmas card, I am ready to get back in some "regular"
stamping and that is what I did.
For this card I have used a Sizzix embossing folder from the lace set, a stampset from Just Rite,
fancy tags, the roses are made with the Tim Holtz pinecone die, Labels 4 from Spellbinders,
Cheery Lynn olive branches and a die from Marianne design.
At last I added some of the Viva silver glitterliner, can't do without the bling.
I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a Merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year! Thanks, Anja



3 comments:

  1. Your cards are always so beautiful and this one is no exception! I get so much inspiration from you!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful stunning card my partner in crafting xoxo

    ReplyDelete