Tuesday, December 6, 2011

This one's for you Barb!!!

We love receiving notes and feedback from our customers, and we periodically pick one from the bunch and give a little something back!! Today is that day and we would like to thank Barb for her lovely email!!

Dear Sheila,
All I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!
No, I'll add an AMAZING and an AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

I sent you an order yesterday, just before 11 am and I have just had it delivered to me today at 10:35!

I received notification in the afternoon yesterday that it was already being processed and I thought that was excellent...and it said delivery would be about the 5th...again, thinking that would have been great to get it that quick.

But...Ordered, Processed and Delivered in less than 24hrs!!!

Thank You so much. Your customer service is second to none!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and your Crew,

*Barb Kys*

(p.s. I could go on about your great everyday prices, sales and huge inventory... but I've got to get crafting!)


For you Barb we have one of our special Scrapbooking kits for you to play with!!!! Happy Crafting and thanks again for your kind words!!!

6 comments:

  1. Ohhhh Barb you lucky girl!!! You will love this kit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well said Barb! Happy scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Goodness! Thank You! This is such a great surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing better than happy mail :)

    ReplyDelete