Friday, January 6, 2012

Card one from this month's card kit


Feels like it has been a long time since I have posted a card on here! I have to admit I made the most of my Christmas break and didn't get many chances to craft. Feels good to be back in 'the mode' again lol!

Here is one of the cards that SGD Card clubbers can make with this month's card kit. I used one of my fave Unity Itty Bitty stamps "Just Be You". It may be my fave cause I have the matching shirt from Unity that the amazing Angela gave me last time I saw her. I love it! And let's face it- we all need a reminder from time to time that we should stay true to yourself and who you are instead of being who you think people want you to be. I know I have been guilty of that myself. I should probably get it tattooed on my hand to remind myself of that lol! 

I inked up the papers in the kit with some of the Mixed Media ink in Leather by Donna Salzar. It takes a bit to dry so be warned that you either want to set it aside or use a heat gun to dry it faster. 

Confession time- I just went to find the ink to link it up for you and saw in the new items the BG Kissing Booth papers and accessories are in and I totally had to have a shopping blitz before I came back to finish this post lol! I feel okay sharing that since my order is already in and posted lol!

Well I am off to hopefully get more time crafting in today and finishing up the write up for the card kits. I was naughty today and spent the whole day and night trying to learn how to use a Mac. I am still lost so it is time to walk away and perhaps get some shopping therapy in instead!

Cheers! Andrea


No comments:

Post a Comment