Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Heart Canvas

We have some fabulous blank canvas' in at the store right now, from Canvas Corp. They come in multiple sizes that you can alter to your heart's content!! Here is what I did with a 6" x 6" canvas:


Some masking, and misting, rolled paper, rolled flowers....if you'd like to learn more, I am offering a class on Sunday, February 5!! 11am - 2pm. The price is $25.00. Hope to see you there!!

Oh, and I also have the third installment of my Scrapbook Techniques Workshops happening this Friday night. We will be working on creating your own embellishments. You can click on the link for more details and now you can even register online!!!

Happy crafting on this rainy Tuesday!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is cute, love the pink and the flowers, 2 of my favourites!

    ReplyDelete