Friday, January 13, 2012

Rolled roses with love

Another week flew by here at my house, Happy Friday to all of you!
Today I am sharing the card we made yesterday at Therapy Thursday! I could not help it, I had to use the rolled flower die from Marianne. I love flowers, as you may know, and I really think I need to have all the different dies....lol...o yeah, there is some slight differences and I love it all!!
So I made this card, I think it will do fine for Valentine's day or even for a birthday.
Love this colour combo, mauve pink, naturel and crab apple.
The dp is from Basic Grey, the bottom and inside are stamped with this cute little stamp from Inkadinkadoo and the naturel border is done with a embossing folder from Cuttlebug, go look in your stash and you might have bought these too a long time ago.
We sprayed the flowers with the new pearl spray from Tim Holtz, another great product.
The sentiment is from Heartfelt Creations, Inspire me.
Wishing you a happy, crafty weekend, Anja

No comments:

Post a Comment