Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sticky Back Canvas


Happy Wonderful Wednesday!

I have been having a blast playing with Claudine Hellmuth Sticky Back Canvas made by Ranger. It is safe to use for your scrap booking and card making projects. You can use it in your cricut, yes your cricut. Go in your ink jet printer, the list goes on. It comes in white or natural and 81/2x11 or 12x12.



I use 3 techniques with my flower. I used Tim Holtz tattered flowers die cut.

I transferred designer paper on to the canvas, this is called image or paper transfer. So for the bottom and middle layer I picked a designer paper and transfer the design on to the sticky back canvas. Check out the video here.
2nd technique I did was to emboss the bottom and top flower.

Last but not least I heat embossed the top flower.





Can you imagine the possibilities. Enjoy and I hope you give it a try.



Thanks for looking and have a great day.

Kim

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a gem - I guess another shopping trip is in order to try this sticky back out. Thanks for sharing the tip that you can use it in the Cricut - can't wait to try it out.

    ReplyDelete