Friday, January 20, 2012

Tim Holtz' caged bird

Happy Friday and welcome! I could say this is my second post today.....I was so smart to hit the wrong button just before I was ready to post the first time, not so smart, I got to do it all over again.




And the title isn't right either...the bird is out of the cage, LOL!
Anyhow, I love the colour white and kraft together, then I saw what other people had done with this embossing folder and my idea came together.
So here is the recipe:
Tim Holtz caged bird die
Sizzix embossing folder
Cheery Lynn olive branches
Marianne design dies
Martha Stewart punch
Tim Holtz old paper distress ink pad
Viva pearl ice white
Sentiment from Just Rite, Elegant frames
Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by, Anja

2 comments:

  1. This is just lovely Anja!! I love the embossing folder you used and how you put all of the foliage together!
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete