Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Enchanted

Hi Everyone,

Can you believe it, BoBunny is going to be in the house in just a couple of days. YEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait.
I got this idea from the BoBunny Blog. I used the Enchanted designer paper for my version of this layout.
Paper and a knitted doilies are the "new" in thing, I used them in my background. The large doily I had embossed with black embossing powder to get that shinny look.
I died my ribbon with Tim Holtz's Black Soot reinker. I misted my seam binding with water and placed in a zip lock bag, then added a couple of drops of the reinker. Then you remove from the bag when you get the colour you want. Dry with your heat gun. To keep in a bow shape I added the brad. Love this effect.











Thanks for looking. Hope to see you this weekend. Have a great day.

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment