Saturday, February 4, 2012

Fun New Hero Art Stamps at SGD!


Andrea here sharing a card I posted over at my blog the other day and I love it so much I wanted to share it again over here this time. 

Yes..I love this card. Seriously love it. As yes..to answer my youngest daughter's question 'I do love it enough to marry it'. Hee Hee!!!

I made this card by stamping images from the super fun and cute Hero Arts - 'Have a Donut' clear stamp set. I coloured them with my copic markers then added some glaze in spots with my Sakura clear glaze pen. I have a trillion of these pens in fear that one day one will run out and I won't have an extra on hand. If you have one you know exactly what I am taking about!! 

I added dimension to my card by scoring lines onto my card base using my Scor-Buddy by Scor-Pal. I saw Judy do this on many of her cards and it took me ages to figure out how she was doing it. Now I do it all the time- thanks Judy!

That's all for me today...for some reason I need to go have a donut and a cuppa tea...

Cheers! Andrea

1 comment:

  1. love this card and this stamp...going over to check out the set right now!

    ReplyDelete