Sunday, February 26, 2012

Have you seen the new Hero Arts-Sizzix Sets by Stephanie Barnard?



Happy Sunday!!!! I wanted to share a couple of cards that you can recreate with the Sizzix Framelits sets by Stephanie Barnard!

You can make the first card with the Sizzix Framelits & Stamps Butterflies. (please note that this sentiment is not included in the set). On this card, I also used this fabulous Enchanted Paper by Bo Bunny, available in the 6X6 size,  which is perfect for cards!!!   I also LOVE this Tropical Flourish Die that Sheila sent me in my Designer package and have used it over and over! I added a touch of Stickles  to give it a little Zing!



You can recreate this card with the Sizzix Framelits & Stamps Balloons & Cupcakes set by Stephanie Barnard. This fun set allows you to stamp and layer! You could even add some Balloons to your creation! (note: the sentiment is not included in this set, however there are fun sentiments in the set for your use!)

I stamped the top of the cupcake on this sweet paper by Authentique and added some Stickles for good measure

You can find some fun Baker's Twine here!

Both of these sets would be great for Scrapbooking as well! 

Get yours soon!

Happy Stamping!

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment