Sunday, March 18, 2012

Heart is Home.......


a quick share with you this morning~ I made this sweet gift set with Authentique Paper. Sheila is sold out of this line specifically, but I was thinking that you could make something strikingly similar with the Bo Bunny Market Collection Pack.


I like how the stickers can make up the main focal point of your card. Makes a project work up quick and easy~



I wasn't sure about leaving the reverse did of the dp exposed on the interior of the card, but I liked it and in fact added the house sticker to emphasize the Heart is......Heart IS home isn't it?

Double sided heavy weight Designer Paper is perfect for your gift boxing needs! No need to cut with cardstock and decorate with DP, as long as the goodies that you're putting inside aren't too heavy

Additional Supplies used on this project?

Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Brushed Corduroy

Hope this little project adds to your inspiration!


No comments:

Post a Comment