Sunday, April 22, 2012

Beautiful Butterflies


For those of you attending SGD's weekend crop, I hope that you're all have a FABULOUS time!!! Wish I could have been there! Sorry I've been a bit of a stranger as of late, but i'm back in full force and can't wait to share some fun new projects with you!!!

This project was completed with the following products currently available at SGD!

Stickles-Black

The paper is an older paper that I had by SEI, but Shiela is carrying so many pretty paper pads, that you can surely find one that would work really well with the Butterflies, or you can simply stamp and colour them in! I totally LOVE the sentiment that Kim from MFT has included with this set. I very much respect Maya Angelou and her words are very inspiring.

SOOOO did I tell you HOW EXCITED I am???? Diva KIM is coming to my place next weekend for a Stampin' and Scrappin' fest!!! Along with some of my other besties, the creativity in the room will be unreal. I'm sure I'll have lots to share with you and maybe they'll let me play show and tell with some of their creations too!!!!
Happy Stamping!


Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment